Saturday, March 28, 2015

A higher dimensional spacial manifold on morning glory seeds

i had forgotten what a relationship was.
thought and thought, thinking for as long as was allowed.
i had forgotten what a relationship was.




sleep brings no peace to the less fortunate.
for upon awake-ning they find the remembers of times past.
there is no release from the magnitude of it.




upon waking, I remembered what a relationship was.
and I cursed my life for being in a relationship with you.
and I continued with my lowly self, and did my normal day.


life has no joy for the less fortunate.
for in life the will is boundless.
for in life the spirit is boundless.




later that day I set all that was necessary to trip.
because all the good stories had run their course.
anyway, I felt deep inside that all was well as it was.


i put a lock on my mind, and made myself forget where i hid the key

now my friends are all my enemies, and i want to remember


but i submit to the pain of censoring myself because others rather bliss

ignorance is bliss, and there is no more sunshine to kiss my eyelids

i may as well be a solipsist because i'm all alone

there is so much badness out there
the labor'r wakes up and curses
the philosopher comes to him with reproach

No comments:

Post a Comment