Sunday, April 19, 2015

WILD

Let go of attachments
Suggestibility in suggestive suggestions
Lifted myself up until I teamed up with an elevator
Broke a record of some kind.
smoking weed every day-
A wonder junky in every way-
Constant flowering epiphanies made
throughout the day-
I'll tell you a magic story.
First, lets move dock side-
inside the gates leading to the bay.
Reached the edge limit months ago-
conclusions made regarding racism, too much
energy spent. Wasted.
Creeper madness. You have heard of it.
The kind every stoner is made keenly aware of it
The  future is waiting, like a greeting.
to greet us at every moment.
virtue is on my mind.
is "who i am expected to be"
related to what the things by which i have choice in
and the decisions i make?
does reality fit itself to me and, in turn,
shape my perceptions?
or is it my perceptions which govern
what happens to me in the end,
and most far out of all,
is it my perceptions which govern how i feel?
situations and emotions hath plague my mind,
and fog my view out of which i experience reality.
i love you mom and dad
( even though i dont always show it)
i open a can
(its filled with yummy peppers)
making cups of tea
(its a fine time for that)
oh shoot im all ready to leave
(gotta stop real fast and hit that

No comments:

Post a Comment